Private Scuba Diving El Morro
From $880 USD
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 12 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Six miles West of Marietas Islands, on the edge of Banderas Bay, lies El Morro, a series of rock pinnacles extending above the surface of the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. With depths of up to 150 ft, El Morro offers wall diving, caves, and a 50 ft tunnel, giving experienced divers the chance to practice more technical diving in a remote location.
The team of knowledgeable divemasters of our PADI 5-Star Dive Center will guide you through the caves and tunnels of El Morro so you can explore safely.
When coming to Punta Mita, plan a day Scuba Diving at El Morro for $ 880 USD for up to 4 divers. Additional divers $ 220 USD each. Contact our Travel Advisor today to book and start planning your private El Morro Scuba Diving excursion at 1-888-526-2238 or [email protected].
This scuba diving trip to El Morro is only for certified divers. If someone in your group is a beginner, please let our Travel Advisors know at the time of your booking, so that they can suggest the best option for them.
Diversity of marine life
Home to a great diversity of marine life including lobsters, turtles, octopus, sharks, sea horses, dolphins, jacks, yellowtails, sailfish, and the largest moray eels and manta rays you've ever seen, trips to this spectacular dive site are available to small groups of certified divers only. Don't miss the dive of a lifetime - Reserve Now!
Manta rays: graceful gliders
There are few sights more awe-inspiring for scuba divers than watching manta rays performing their graceful somersaults. These magnificent creatures are frequently seen feeding alone or in small groups near the surface at Puerto Vallarta scuba diving sites such as El Morro and other nearshore waters near coral and rocky reefs.
- Tanks: 2
- Water Temp: 62-82°F/17-28°C
- Average Visibility: 40-120 ft/12-36.5 m
- Depth: 30-80 ft/9-39.6 m
What's included in this tourPADI certified Dive Instructor
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- Diver must have at least logged 25 dives in their own log-book, which must be presented at check-in
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, beginner Divers shouldn’t fly within 12 hours after a dive; Certified Divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems are restricted
- Good mental and physical conditions are required
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed