PADI Diving Certification
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 10 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Bahía de Banderas is one of the main diving destinations in the world. If you come to visit, you won't want to miss out on the opportunity to explore the region's tropical waters on your own dive. To help you prepare, our certified experts here at the PADI Five Star Dive Center at Punta Mita Adventures are proud to offer this scuba certification course.
This is the perfect certification course if you want a quick dive certification. You receive a limited certification and can dive in the company of a dive guide. This PADI Scuba Diving Certification requires less training time and covers the first few lessons to give you a more general idea of scuba diving.
A comprehensive dive certification course led by expert instructors
Whether you are looking to dive in Vallarta or elsewhere, learning proper dive protocol is essential to maximizing the safety and success of your dives. To learn proper diving techniques, it is important to receive instruction through a PADI scuba course administered by a PADI certified instructor. The Professional Association of Diving Instructors sets the standard for diving safety and protocol throughout the world.
Led by our experienced PADI certified instructors, this PADI scuba certification course gives you the tools and skills you need to start diving in the company of a guide. It is an excellent option for both adults and children (over 10 years old) looking to start their journeys into the world of diving.
The benefits of a PADI scuba certification: Dive around the world!
Diving is an amazing and rewarding activity that everyone can enjoy. This PADI Scuba Diving Certification course is the perfect first step for those looking to dive with guides in Puerto Vallarta and beyond. The skills and certification earned in this course by Punta Mita Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center can be used on guided dives at sites around the world. This scuba certification course is also a good warm-up for the Open Water Diver certification. Plus, it takes less than a day to complete, perfect for those with tight vacation schedules. PADI Divers are qualified to:
- Dive under the direct supervision of a professional dive guide to a maximum depth of 12 meters / 40 feet
- Rent or purchase diving equipment and participate in other diving activities as long as they have the required supervision.
- Continue your scuba training and complete the PADI Open Water Diver certification and other specialty courses
SAVE TIME and get your book work done before your vacation. For more information, contact our team of diving specialists by phone or WhatsApp at +52 322 779 7456, or write to us at [email protected]
The Fun Part
Diving certification opens the door to the underwater world for anyone who has thought that a course would be too long or too difficult. Get in the water faster with this quick instructional certification. You can easily upgrade to PADI Open Water Diver in the future when time permits or when you're ready for more.
All the basics of diving through knowledge development, a set of pool diving skills you'll use again during open water dives, and an appreciation of the underwater world that will keep you coming back for more time on the bottom every time. have a chance!
During the course, you will cover material and practice skills related to topics such as:
- Buoyancy skills including comfortable ascents and descents and underwater breathing
- Staying warm underwater, optimizing your swimming skills and buddy diving techniques
- Diving environments and aquatic life you are likely to encounter
- Prevention of common problems underwater
- An introduction to boat diving.
What's included in this tour
- PADI certified Dive Master
- PADI Material Course
- PADI Certification and fees
- Training Pool Session
- Scuba Equipment
- Swimsuit (in Winter)
- 1 day tour 2 certified dives
What do you need to know before you book
- SAVE TIME & do your bookwork before your vacation
- Minimum Age: 10 years old
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, beginner divers shouldn’t fly within 12 hours after a dive; certified divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
- Must not have respiratory, cardiovascular, or ear problems
- Must be in good mental and physical conditions
- Must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Non-certified divers can participate in 1-tank dives with a maximum depth of 40 feet after completing a Vallarta Adventures Discover Scuba< /a> pool lesson before the day of your dive
- Certified divers are automatically allowed to participate in 2-tank dives up to a maximum depth of 60 ft
- Advanced divers can participate in 2-tank dives up to a maximum depth of 120 ft
- All dives are supervised by a dive instructor per each group of 4. We use the buddy system for our dives so you’ll never be alone