Private Scuba Diving Anegados
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 12 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Los Anegados is a rock bank that lies halfway between El Morro and the Marietas Islands in a relatively sheltered area of the outer limits of Banderas Bay. The bank starts at around 30 ft below the ocean's surface and is full of caves and interesting rock formations.
The highlight of this dive is the chance to see nurse sharks which are often sighted here. Join the expert divemasters of our PADI 5-Star Dive Center on this exciting underwater exploration of Los Anegados.
When coming to Punta Mita, plan a day Scuba Diving at Anegados for $ 924 USD for up to 4 divers. Additional divers $ 231 USD each. Contact our Travel Advisor today to book and start planning your private Anegados Scuba Diving excursion at 1-888-526-2238 or [email protected].
This scuba diving trip to Los Anegados is only for certified divers. If someone in your group is a beginner, please let our Travel Advisors know at the time of your booking, so that they can suggest the best option for them.
Explore the shallows
Los Anegados is a popular dive after the deeper descents at El Morro and, due to the shallower depths here, it is common that you will see bottom dwellers such as rays and eels. Pelagics such as Tuna and Jacks are also very common here as well as the famous giant mantas. This popular scuba tour gives you the chance to enjoy a two-tank dive at Los Anegados diving in 2 different areas - so make your reservations TODAY!
Nurse sharks: perfect for open water shark diving
Nurse sharks are generally a gentle shark which mostly swims away when approached by humans. This makes them perfect for open water shark diving. Nurse sharks can often be found on sandy ocean floors resting during the day or at water depths of less than 60ft so divers can experience these sharks with an open water qualification. Some larger specimens prefer deeper reefs and shelves more than 100ft into the ocean, this will require an advanced open water certification or higher.
- Tanks: 2
- Water Temp: 62-82°F/17-28°C
- Average Visibility: 30-90 ft/9-28 m
- Depth: 30-80 ft/9-25 m
What's included in this tour
- PADI certified divemaster
- Diving equipment
- Wetsuit (upon request in winter)
- 2 Dives
- Lunch and beverages
What do you need to know before you book
- Must be at least 12 years old
- Cannot be pregnant
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, beginner Divers shouldn’t fly within 12 hours after a dive; Certified Divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
- Diver must have at least logged 25 dives in their own log-book, which must be presented at check-in
- Must not have respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems
- Must be in good mental and physical conditions
- Must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests
What to bring
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Valid Certification Card (Advanced Open Water or Open Water Certification with 25 logged dives)